• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Build In Progess - Possible Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Here's the deal. I am about 90% there!!! Some of you may have followed the progress. Here's what needs to be done. Finish up some welding (estimated at 10-15 hours), prep body, coat body in desired finish, and then assemble.

It still needs new drivelines, fuel lines, and brake lines, but other than that all the parts are here other than small things such as hardware, etc.

What am I thinking?? I have a new baby boy, time and money are limited to the point that it will sit another 1-2 years before I can afford the paint and lineX work and I want to drive a Bronco now!!! I can't start assembly until the body work is done and I have all this stuff sitting in my garage!!

So what I am hoping is that I can find someone that has a nice built Bronco that is bored, but hesitant to start over due to the $$$$ to buy all new components. I have all the new parts and an awesome start - this thing is ready to rock - I'm just short time and funds at this point. I am willing to look at non fuel injected Broncos, etc, etc. Show me what you have in mind. I am also willing to keep the roll cage and hanson bumpers if your value is not up to par with what I have. I will also consider a nice ski/wakboard boat trade - with the thought that I can sell it locally and then buy a Bronco.

I'm not in a pressure situation to sell so don't bother with ridiculous offers, nor am I willing to part it out. If an opportunity does not present its self then I will just keep her and keep saving!!! Here is a summary of what I have!

1969 Ford Bronco Specs

Dana 44 swapped in from 1975 Bronco $750
4.56 Gears, new axles, discs, brakes, ball joints 795
Professionally rebuilt 940
Wildhorse Tie Rod Drag Link 3 way 329

Ford 9 inch big bearing, 4.56 Gears
Axles, BC Broncos Rear disc brake kit 1194
Detroit TruTrac
Professionally rebuilt and installed 350

Wildhorses 5.5 in Suspension with 1833.99
Rear inboard shocks all welding complete - Professionally
Frame Stripped and coated in POR 15 30

NP435 Transmission and PTO transfer case - also have the Gear Banger Shifting system!!.
All new Seals in Tranny and Transfer Professional Install 319
New Yellow Transfer case mounts 29
New Yellow Body Mounting bushings and new hardware 74

Brand new crate 302 all set up with Cobra intakes 3000
Fuel Injection, rails, injectors, etc,
Brand New Wildhorses Shorty Ceramic Headers 470
Header Enhancement Kit 140
Brand New heavy duty Wildhorse Engine Mounts
New Starter and Alternator
New Firewall Insulation Kit 135

New Delux Centerforce Clutch 310
New Flywheel 150
New Clutch Rod 40

Brand New latest version Painless Wiring kit 795
RJM Fuel Injection wiring kit 475
New O2 Sensons 90
A9L Computer 130

Brand New Rear gas metal gas tank 379
Brand New Secondary Metal Tank 379
Two brand new fuel pumps and pickup strainers 240
Filler Hose, Skid Plate 94

Five new Wheels 1200
Four 35 inch tires - 60% tread 400
Wildhorses Gorilla Fender Flares

Brand New Tilt Steering column Idiot Polished (Whole Kit) 889
New Bronco Grant Steering Wheel

Brand New power brake booster kit 425
New Proporttion Valve - disc-disc 95
BC Broncos Power Steering Kit 970

All brand new Auto Meter Guages 400

New Sheetmetal
Floors, Tranny tunnel, innner fenders, rockers, door posts. 616
Stainless Steel Quick Release Hinges 389

Complete Off road roll cage with frame mounts supports 1300
New Wildhorses Windsheild Braces 40

One Piece Wildhorses Door inserts. 380
Wildhorses Buckaroo Fiberglass Hood
Hood Instal Kit and Hood shocks 120

Brand New Hanson Front Bumper 1500
Brand New Hanson Rear Bumper with tire carrier 1800

Total $23,994.99 - obviously I know that I am not going to be getting this amount - but this is what I have into it not including buying it and other misc expenses.

Thanks,
BC

Attachments

• CIMG1033.jpg
    CIMG1033.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC01984.JPG
    DSC01984.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC02014.JPG
    DSC02014.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC01977.JPG
    DSC01977.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC01957.JPG
    DSC01957.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC01472.JPG
    DSC01472.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01448.JPG
    DSC01448.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 309
  • DSC01359.JPG
    DSC01359.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01034.JPG
    DSC01034.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC01987.JPG
    DSC01987.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC02032.JPG
    DSC02032.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC02022.JPG
    DSC02022.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 437

kntr

Bronco Guru
Just finish it and then sell it. You'll get a lot more in the long run.

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
A completed bronco, wakeboard boat, or ????. Doors are open. Will also consider cash offers......

Thanks,
BC

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Keep in mind that I have $24,000 in BRAND NEW parts. If you are looking to start a build then consider this!! I will consider cash offers - If I had to do it over again this is the route I would have gone - I would have found a guy that was blowing his project out!!

Trades, cash, let me know any ideas you may have!!

BC

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Bump - $24,000 in brand new parts - don't want to part out - hoping to find someone to take project over!!!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
fi dolla.

can you post a price so we know what you are thinking on it?? i'd love to see it go to a good home. BUT, if you do part it, i want the steering column:)

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Not really sure what I want for it - my thought is that there will be no cash offers so I am hoping for a trade that will suite both sides - In reality - I would make more parting it out rather than selling for cash.....however there may be someone out there with a completed Bronco, a vehicle, etc that may want to trade.....I wanted the Orange Bronco (above) from Ohio Bronco, but being that there was 2,000 miles bewteen us made it to complicated!

If not - I will keep it and keep plugging away at it - that is the advice I have been getting from the gurus in the Bronco industry!
BC

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
I am thinking I am going to part this out - everyone has seen the list of parts and they are all brand new.....

I am going to try and sell these items as "mini" packages - Highlights include:

Brand new front and rear hanson bumper (will sell as package) powder coated black

Brand new crate engine all set up for fuel injection including pumps, new Ryan wiring kit, computer, etc. Also have NP435, transfer case that will go in this package. Might possible include two brand new fuel tanks in t his package

Frame including BB 9in with BC rear disc brake kit, detroit tru trac, 4.35 gears, and profesionally installed, dana 44 with disc brakes, all rebuilt, new ball joints, and 4.35 gears. 5.5 Inch WH lift with inboard rear shock hoops - lift was all professionally welded on....framed is coated in POR 15. Also have rust free body including doors and hardtop - Title will go in this package

Complete Off Road Family roll cage with tie in frame kit

Buckaroo Fiberglass hood and one piece door inserts

BC Broncos PS kit with new pump and box, SS Column, steering shaft, new joints, and Bronco logo grant wheel

Brand new WH cermic headers and install kit

Brand new painless kit

This is just the highlights - I'll figure out prices and start posting in the parts section later - I'm curious if I can get any feed back here to see if there is interest...

BC

E

earlybroncoman

Would you be interested in trading for a all original 76 explorer you can see it in my post for three broncos for sale

OP
OP
Salgood

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Earlybroncoman,

IS there any rust on the 76?? Floors, Doorposts, inner fenders, etc??

Thanks,
BC

E

earlybroncoman

Slight paint bubbling on left front inner fender panel (solid to the touch) everything else is as near perfect as you will find. I'll email you pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.