• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 1970 Ford Bronco - $24500 (Wilmington)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Rocky Mountain Sportsman Special. This was a dealer option only offered in Denver, Colorado

Got some reading material on here somewhere for that I'm fairly certain

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Didn't know there was such a thing. Learned something new!:)

Wouldn't a Marti Report confirm the "Rocky Mountain Sportsman Special" part of the mystery?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
"I'm just testing the waters" Translation, I am throwing a crazy price to see if anyone bites before pricing where it should be. I love how the listing says "uncut and original". smh

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is like the "High Country Special" Mustangs that were done by dealers in the 60's. They had a special badge, came in about three colors if I remember right. I'll try to find a link and add it to this post (on the Mustangs I'm talking about) because it seems like the exact same idea as these Broncos.