• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1970 Ford Bronco-scam-not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
xfalcon

xfalcon

Now that I posted that I remember seeing the pictures before.. it all makes cense.

Sorry about that rookie post.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Now that I posted that I remember seeing the pictures before.. it all makes cense.

Sorry about that rookie post.

Sometimes it is hard to tell. This one had the common chopped up description, but the pictures are actually good quality. They are often blurry.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Was posted here in Oregon a couple of weeks ago but was around ten thousand

OP
OP
xfalcon

xfalcon

dude is detailed.. "I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time."
He does have the photo bucket set up. " I've attached you some more pictures with the vehicle in this link :"http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/danielrey2/library/

How do you not need a Bronco like this one and let it go for $4999. This Guy needs a Better Story.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
It's always the same story line. Either they are baiting enough people in with it or just not creative enough to come up with another pitch.

Cloud9classics

Guys, I can not stand to sit back and watch. This is a BIG TIME SCAM. This Bronco is one I have for sale at my dealership. The guy stole my pics and cut our logo out of the pics. If anyone has tried emailing him they will get a BS story about how he will do the deal through Ebay etc...

Just to let you know how bold this guy is, I emailed him and played along with him to the point of him actually calling me. After asking him a few Q's I told him I knew his scam and that I had the Bronco sitting next to me. He was not bothered by this and had the audacity to start asking me about it. He had an obvious foreign accent and without a doubt was out of the country. He proceeded to tell me how many stupid americans had already sent him money to buy this Bronco. I googled his email address and found several other cars he has been scamming people with. Unfortunately some people will be fooled and actually lose quite a bit of money. I realize y'all are much smarter and appreciate you protecting one another when you see these scams.

For those of you looking for a really nice Bronco, this one is a really high quality, ready to drive rig.

The old saying holds true.."If it sounds too good...."

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cloud9, please file a police report, most will take the info and enter it into a national database for the FBI.

Status
Not open for further replies.