• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1971 Baja at Mecum Anaheim

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wow. Stunning. The transformation from the as-found condition to this is nothing short of amazing.

Todd Z.

House

Minutia Militia
Agreed. I got the pleasure to see it in person a couple times in progress and it is amazing.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Here is a pic before Andrew picked it up from Randy in AZ. I just missed it by a few days when we stopped in to visit on our way back from picking up the Ambulance at Fab Fords.

This was pic was on 4-11-2011. How does a guy terrible with dates remember that? Because when Randy showed me the Marti report, I realized that the next day, both that Bronco and I both turned 40, hence, I refer to this one as my "Birthday Baja". Too bad I can't afford it now! :(

It looks outstanding though, and other great job by Andrew!

Attachments

• 4-12-71 Baja.jpg
    4-12-71 Baja.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 157

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Will it break the old record of 92k (if I recall) the last one rolled through at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

House

Minutia Militia
You should pull some strings and get it Drew... For real!

OP
OP
andyp

andyp

Contributor
Had a reserve. It was let go for that by the seller.
A little low in in my opinion. 88K after commission.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Had a reserve. It was let go for that by the seller.
A little low in in my opinion. 88K after commission.
True, but also $72K in the sellers pocket after their commission.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TNcoupe

There was a dark grey with black top restomod 1970 went through late Saturday night for $60,000.

JoePro

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was flipping channels between football games when I noticed the Mecum auction. They were previewing a Hemi Coronet when the camera panned around the side & I recognized a familiar shape and color truck. Then at the end of the show a minute later there was this grey one. I don't know if they got any Broncos crossing the block but I would have liked to hear the opinions & comments about the Broncos. I think someone got a great deal on a SWEET BAJA!

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpg
    IMG_1100.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1101.jpg
    IMG_1101.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 56