• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1971 Ford Bronco Stroppe Baja Bronco

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow, I didn't realize these model had so much value.

The cost for a paid-for restoration from one the major shops varies greatly, but always seems to in the $90k-140k range.

Its a pleasant delight to see classic Bronco's keep increasing in value and collectability. I'm always open for new and interesting investments.

Classic Piper airplanes did the same thing. I used to buy em' for $30 - 50k, the last one I sold for $93k and gave the buyer a great deal!

that there is about the only reason I did not post on CL looking to trade mine for a 4 door jeep. 10 years from now, the bronco will double in value, but the jeep will halve.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I bet Rocky Roads buys it for a rich celebrity client and repaints it purple and pink.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Im watching it on NBC Sports. They are on lot F122 right now. Maybe an hour and a half away

Are we thinking this breaks $100k?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Im watching it on NBC Sports. They are on lot F122 right now. Maybe an hour and a half away

Are we thinking this breaks $100k?

50k because of all those strange colors won't appeal to the money and no brains crowd...kidding but there is some truth that "pretty" cars seem to do well. At the WPB auction we went to, two of the Broncos went to clueless owners who after buying as me what I thought...

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Well now that you have my interest I'm at work with no access to NBC Sports so I'll have to wait for the results to be posted.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
10 cars or so left until its up

'70 Superbird is at $280k right now. Great time slot for the Stroppe

'69 Yenko Chervelle up next

'68 Camaro Motion just went for $410k

6 cars left!

Last edited:

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Went to $80k pretty fast then they started doing $2,500 increments up to $92,500. I think I heard reserve off at $50k

1966tiger

$92,500 + 10% = $101,750.

An original/non-modern modified Bronco just broke $100K!