• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1971 Ford Bronco Stroppe Baja Bronco

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston

Attachments

• 52290457-770-0.jpg
    52290457-770-0.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 237

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks like Andy's old one (Blue71). I've seen it in person and it is VERY nice. I would love to own it as well.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
interesting the current owner is letting it go so soon. maybe too nice to drive for him. andy suffered the same thing...
beautiful truck

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
... ok everyone ... that's the same one from last and this years super celebration EB show ??

attachment.php

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
... ok everyone ... that's the same one from last and this years super celebration EB show ??

attachment.php

Franko, the one going to the auction is my first 71 Baja that I had 4 years or so ago. I sold it about 3 years ago to a gentleman in Colorado. It was a frame off, every nut and bolt. The one I had there the last couple of years in your pic above with the Cali blue front license tag is a daily driver 71 Baja.

Andy
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's a pic of both of them together when I first got the one I have now on the (left) and the one that I sold and is going to Mecum on the (right.) Hope that clarifies:) the one I have now currently has chrome steelies instead of the wheels pictured.

Andy
Blue71

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 238

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
So somehow it got from Colorado to Fl in the last 3 years ... yet its toooo nice to be driven !?

Attac

Contributor
I know it's gonna be expensive but I really want this. But my kid really does need to go to college so....I guess I won't be able to try for it. :p
Chuck

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The first non-Icon Bronco to break 100,000 at an auction! My prediction...book it!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
The first non-Icon Bronco to break 100,000 at an auction! My prediction...book it!

if so ... I am going to be one of the first, shaking the hand of the @%^@ that wins it !

I got a number I am willing to pay for it ... but it nowhere near 100k ;D

I rather give N-Trix that kind of coin to make me a restomod clone !

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
The person buying it will be a purist putting it in his collection of other collectible autos. Like his 1967 911S that he bought 5 years ago for 35K, that is now, 135K, and his Ferrari Dino 246 that he also bought 5 years ago for 50K that is now 250K, or maybe his 2006 Ford GT that is worth double what he paid for it when new.
That's who I think will buy it...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
One significant factor on value and collectability is on which legs the depicted horse in the emblem is standing on ! ;)

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The person buying it will be a purist putting it in his collection of other collectible autos. Like his 1967 911S that he bought 5 years ago for 35K, that is now, 135K, and his Ferrari Dino 246 that he also bought 5 years ago for 50K that is now 250K, or maybe his 2006 Ford GT that is worth double what he paid for it when new.
That's who I think will buy it...

Man, that is just silly - it'll go to one of us rockcrawlers for sure.

JK I agree. It will round out someones nice collection.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Wow, I didn't realize these model had so much value.

The cost for a paid-for restoration from one the major shops varies greatly, but always seems to in the $90k-140k range.

Its a pleasant delight to see classic Bronco's keep increasing in value and collectability. I'm always open for new and interesting investments.

Classic Piper airplanes did the same thing. I used to buy em' for $30 - 50k, the last one I sold for $93k and gave the buyer a great deal!