• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1971 Ford Bronco Stroppe Baja Bronco

jspurl3

Loc.
Baton Rouge, LA
I had to get a screenshot!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 144

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm very happy at the auction results. It was an enjoyable build that took a lot of patients and time. It had many hard to find NOS parts on it that made it true to its roots. I sold it around two years ago to Wayne. I'm glad it worked out for Wayne on this auction...he had some beautiful vehicles there and glad my old Stroppe showed well. Just makes me even more proud to be a part of the Bronco brotherhood.

Thanks for all of the support, friends, and patients on this build.

Andy G
Blue71

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Andy, I'll never forget the afternoon you pulled into the lower section of Super Celebration and it was like a magnet the way people flocked down there to see it!!!! It deserved all the ohs & ahs that it got!!! A great job!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
$92,500 + 10% = $101,750.

An original/non-modern modified Bronco just broke $100K!

Love it! That was my prediction, 100K. That was an excellent restoration. That's good for all of us. Oh, and no I won't sell you mine for 12500!!!