• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1973 Baja Bronco by Stroppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1973 Baja Bronco by Stroppe and Associates. 5.0 EFI/ AOD/original t-case. New paint, interior, tires. Brakes/axles/gears all serviced and checked and in great shape. RS9000 shocks with stock height suspension. All original Stroppe items intact: steering wheel, rollbar, bumper braces, dual shock mounts, hitch, ultra-rare 15x8.5" US Indy mags, original tire cover and repro cover. Still has original decals on rollbar. Known history, no rust ever, all original body panels except right front fender. All work professionally done, top to bottom. A nice Baja Bronco you can drive anywhere. Call 408 515 5615. 38000 obo.
Tons of pictures at http://www.BajaBronco.com/Pictures/Q80780
DSC02242.JPG

enesset

Loc.
NorCal & Iowa
While realizing $38k is a lot of money, it amazes me that is enough to buy a rig like this. Andy, you have a great truck and given how I'm nearly there with how much I have into my replica, it amazes me that your truck doesn't start with a "$4". Someone will end up getting a crazy-well documented sweet collector truck at a reasonable price when you consider "find another as nice" or heaven forbid "build/restore one" like i've done.

p.s. having AOD must be fantastic.

Attachments

• Bronco.Renov.Done1.jpg
    Bronco.Renov.Done1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 90

andyp

Contributor
While realizing $38k is a lot of money, it amazes me that is enough to buy a rig like this. Andy, you have a great truck and given how I'm nearly there with how much I have into my replica, it amazes me that your truck doesn't start with a "$4". Someone will end up getting a crazy-well documented sweet collector truck at a reasonable price when you consider "find another as nice" or heaven forbid "build/restore one" like i've done.

p.s. having AOD must be fantastic.

Well put, I have to agree.;D

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We've had a few trade offers. Always ready to listen. Pm us

andyp

Contributor
Baja has sold.
Thanks to Andrew Norton for all the help. The new owner is going to get a really nice truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.