• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Bronco V8 Auto, Un-Cut in West Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilokat7

For Sale: 1973 Ford Bronco Ranger $3,000

Due to a lack of time, family commitments, etc. I've decided to sell my '73 uncut Bronco w/ Ranger trim package. I bought it about 15 years ago with the intent to restore it to original condition, but it got put on the back burner when I got married, kids, etc., and it's been sitting in the garage every since. It needs a better home. It's a Colorado vehicle with time spent in Texas before arriving in Michigan when I purchased it. It's been garage stored every since. This is a project truck. The engine starts fine but does not drive due to sitting for so long. A new master cylinder, brake job, and front bearings need attention. Exterior trim has been stripped off the body along with the interior. I have the original trim and interior panels, side marker lights, rear bench and front bucket seats, rear swing-away tire carrier, mirrors, original spare tire cover, wiper motor cover, sun visors, arm rests, etc. Both bumpers are missing. Truck has the 302 V8, 2 barrel carb, C4 automatic trans, power steering, drum brakes, etc. as standard in 1973. Mileage reads 26k, so it's probably 126k. If I've interpreted the glove box tag correctly, gears should be 4.11 locking differentials. Condition of the body is overall good. Problem areas are: 2" rust hole in the passenger door post where the hinges are, front floor boards (I have a new floor board ready to weld in), drivers side rocker panel is suspect, tailgate has rust along the bottom in one area but can be saved, rear quarter seams on both sides need attention. Front grill shows signs of red paint underneath suggesting it's been replaced at some point during its life prior to my ownership. I've taken pictures showing all problem areas - please refer to them before asking questions. All in all, this is solid truck and a great foundation to work with. I had the interior floor and interior rear wheel wells sand blasted and primed to expose the common problem areas - this is all visible in the pictures. I have an extra set of hubcaps and some extra glass I'll throw in as well. Fenders are all original and uncut! Vehicle has a clear title and original owner's manual. Tires are in good condition.

Photos can be viewed at this link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101571...authkey=Gv1sRgCNPq1djH24PmuwE&feat=directlink

231-740-5997, I have the cell on between 6-10pm Eastern Time and during weekends. Or, email me directly at kilokat7@gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

OP
OP
kilokat7

kilokat7

Thanks for everyone's response, but it looks like she's sold. Someone is on the way right now to pick her up. If things fall through then I'll be contacting those that have already emailed and left voicemail.

Status
Not open for further replies.