• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Anybody interested in trading there project unrestored bronco for a partial trade towards buying this bronco ? I dont want to sell this one but it would make it a little easier if i had another one to work on to ease the pain :(

The last picture is my bronco when i got it . So you can see how much time , work and $$$ i have into this build ;D

Attachments

• Pate 09 151.jpg
    Pate 09 151.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 269
  • DSC04412.jpg
    DSC04412.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 71 bronco 007.jpg
    71 bronco 007.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 265
OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
More Pics

Afew more pictures . I have it listed on Ebay and someone had asked for pictures of the back of the bronco ,so i figured i would post up some pics here too .:cool:

Attachments

• Mustang show 028.jpg
    Mustang show 028.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Mustang show 015.jpg
    Mustang show 015.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC04942.jpg
    DSC04942.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC04948.jpg
    DSC04948.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 215

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
man i love the way you blacked out the windshield frame and door tops, been thinking of that for mine for some time now.

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Ready to sell that powerstroke yet?

Heck no thats been the best truck i have ever owned :cool:
Even though it stopped running last week . But it turned out to be that either some rats or squirrels made a nest in the intake valley and cheewed thru three plug wires :-[

metallurgynerd

Beautiful and fits my budget. If it had a T18, SM465 or NV4500 manual tranny and a hard top it would be in my driveway shortly...

Eric in Houston.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Beautiful and fits my budget. If it had a T18, SM465 or NV4500 manual tranny and a hard top it would be in my driveway shortly...

Eric in Houston.

Eric - buy this beautiful rig! Trade the soft top for a perfect hard top (not hard to do IMO). Then pull the C4 and swap in a NV4500. You're probably talking a few hundred to a grand out of pocket by the time you're done!

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Eric - buy this beautiful rig! Trade the soft top for a perfect hard top (not hard to do IMO). Then pull the C4 and swap in a NV4500. You're probably talking a few hundred to a grand out of pocket by the time you're done!

What he said ;D;D

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Well it didnt sell on Ebay ?:? And it was all clean and detailed up for some one to take . I had a guy come out and look at it in person on Fri last week and he said it was the nicest and cleanest bronco he had seen and he had been looking for one for around three months but he needed to talk to momma about buying it . Thats why i think if anybody interested would come see it in person would be very suprised on how clean and slick this bronco is ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.