• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnysnok

Very Very Nice!! I am really into half tops, can this still accept one? i know the cage would need to be removed. What are your thoughts?
Thanks

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Damn... if this was a 75' I would give it some serious thought.

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Very Very Nice!! I am really into half tops, can this still accept one? i know the cage would need to be removed. What are your thoughts?
Thanks

Sure anything is possible with the right set of tools ;D
Add a bulkhead ,take out the cage and find a halftop :cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Nobody want to trade there project towards buying my nice and shiny bronco ;D Its all clean and ready for somebody to take home . If not i might have to take it riding if it snows here in Cedar Park Tx like there saying its supposed to on Friday :eek:

johnnysnok

Would you be interested in working a deal and a trade for my cycle?
DSC00289.jpg
DSC00286.jpg
[/IMG]

bhoffinger

Hey,

Noticed you frenched out the aux fuel tank under the driver seat. Have a bunch of questions regarding what was done and what is still semi original regarding your ride. Seriously interested and not a internet troll wasting anybody's time. had a clean 76 ranger bronco but my EX sold it while I was in Afghanistan. Please email me so we can discuss further allaspectinc@yahoo.com Don't have a whole lott of time before I go back to the Stan so please contact me.

Cheers!
Bernie

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
had a clean 76 ranger bronco but my EX sold it while I was in Afghanistan.

Well at least we all now know why she is an "ex."

Thanks for your service, sorry it enabled her to sell your CB on ya.

bhoffinger

That 76 made it through two divorces...often times all i drove off with was my EB loaded with my Snap-on box..Surfboards and fishing gear. You have no idea how bummed I was to come home to find all my stuff gone and a cold hearted biatch greeting me at the door. Karma will pay her a visit though. I have no doubt about that...now I have some money saved up and all I want is to replace my 76.

No need to thank me for me for my service...spent 2 years in Iraq and headed off to my second year in Afghanistan...its all good.

Yes she is an EX and a few other adjectaves that come to mind..not only did she illegally dispose of my mint forest green ranger trim model 76 bronc but also all my surfboards, 20 years of snap on tools and rollaway, welding equip including digital tig unit but my custom made Fender Guitar made by my Bro when he was working for them in AZ.

All is good, I'm still sucking air and ready to pull the trigger on a nicer Bronc.

Cheers!
Bernie

OP
OP
coupe66

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Just cause it sold on ebay, doesn't mean it actually sold ;D

May want to PM the seller.

Yea I kind of agree . But unless the buyer wants to lose his $ 1500.00 non refundable deposit it is pretty much sold . But you never know ;D
Lets just say thats there a deal Pending
PM Returned .

jmorales

Bronco 4 sale

Is your Bronco still up for sale? I live in Ft. Worth. Looks nice. I'd like to see it in person. Can you send me your phone #?

Thnaks,
Joe

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Ebay buyer follow through?

I've always been leary about selling on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.