• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1993 f250 5.8 crew cab long box whole or part

Status
Not open for further replies.

pullnpray

1993 f250 4x4 crew cab 351 was a zf truck(no the trans is mine) everything else is there, make me offers on whatever parts you want.. body is in good shape all glass good... call or text kyle 5094063055 i can text pics oh motor is sold as core (not sure if it runs)

OP
OP
P

pullnpray

Last day for parts, weighed it and i can get almost 700 for scrap if anyone wants it thats what im asking for the whole thing (minus drive drain) can deliver for a fuel charge

OP
OP
P

pullnpray

Its a blueish color back seats ok fronts shot dash has some cracks in it panels seem it be ok

dclack

Ugh! Mines gray, so the only thing I could use is the headlight knob and the long quick release bolt/nut for the spare tire carrier, if it's still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.