• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN 2012 ClassicBroncos Calendars now for sale!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
ADMIN UPDATE 1/1/2012 - All calendars have been sold.

The 2012 CB Calendars are now on sale! :cool:

You can order them here: SOLD OUT

These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

Every year members of the forums submit photos of their Broncos for the Calendar. We then all vote and the top 12 get their own month. The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2013) so no one is left out.

Please note: You are pre-ordering these calendars, so they won't ship to you immediately. They are being printed and should be ready to ship on or before Dec 10th.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Thanks Jon and keep up the good work gettin my order in NOW!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
It says there are 3 sticker sizes available but i only see a small blue one and a small one! Am i missing something Jon?
You mean you guys actually read that stuff? ;D Thanks. I'll fix the description.

There used to be a large sticker but I took it off the order page because I'm out of stock and nobody ordered it anyway.

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Ordered mine today! These look great, awesome work y'all. I can't tell but was the tripod edited out on the the sunset picture?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Jon
Will be mailing my check check for calendar but can't find the page
with cb.com shirts?? still have them? point me please...
thanx
& that's awesome collage page - thank you soooo much!!!!!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry Christine. I'm not doing shirts before the end of the year. I just won't be around much to get them coordinated and shipped out for the holidays. My plan is to get a new design worked out in Jan or Feb and then do a printing then.

Sorry. I know they make good presents, but I just can't work them in this Christmas.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry Christine. I'm not doing shirts before the end of the year. I just won't be around much to get them coordinated and shipped out for the holidays. My plan is to get a new design worked out in Jan or Feb and then do a printing then.

Sorry. I know they make good presents, but I just can't work them in this Christmas.