• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ADMIN 2012 ClassicBroncos Calendars now for sale!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Sorry Christine. I'm not doing shirts before the end of the year. I just won't be around much to get them coordinated and shipped out for the holidays. My plan is to get a new design worked out in Jan or Feb and then do a printing then.

Sorry. I know they make good presents, but I just can't work them in this Christmas.

It's fine Jon - just let me know when you're ready to roll with them. I'm wearing a little thin on my long sl. chambry shirt and I just can't part with it!
but I think it'll make it through the winter....since it's Veterans Day, my check won't depart Tulsa today but look for it next wk. Also I've requested info on 2012 AZ Stampede from MrsDriven - but haven't heard from her yet.

By the way - did you get the pics of the jackets??

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I think I'll send this one next year......it's old, but still fresh in my mind! %)

Attachments

• Freakmeout 1.jpg
    Freakmeout 1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 32

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Ordered! I am always proud to win the January spot each year! (January of the following year that is . . .)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I just got the proof last night and it looks great! I placed the big order this morning so I might even be a little ahead of schedule and be able to start mailing out orders by 1st weekend in Dec. :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I did ship quite a few, but not all. They arrived the day before i left for a 3 day business trip, so I had limited time to pack them up. I should be able to get all the orders to date mailed out over the weekend.