• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY (10) ClassicBroncos 2012 Wall Calendars - Ends December 6th

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
In true holiday spirit an anonymous member (we'll call him "Bad Santa") has paid for 8 more calendars! He wanted them given to the first 8 (non-winners) that posted after I announced the winners. :)

So additional congrats go to these 8 members:

• broncokak
  • Skiddy
  • sprdv1
  • fatboy
  • regshawn
  • JDJ
  • 76MaBronco
  • NGABronco

So send me a PM with your mailing addresses please!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
You’re kidding.... I would like to thank "Bad Santa" for his generosity, and a Merry Christmas to him!

Thank you!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
WOW i love this place, no where ever is a place like this:cool: I think my eyes are sweating. Thanks so much bad santa

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's totally outstanding!
Love it when that happens...

Paul

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
In true holiday spirit an anonymous member (we'll call him "Bad Santa") has paid for 8 more calendars! He wanted them given to the first 8 (non-winners) that posted after I announced the winners. :)

• broncokak
  • Skiddy
  • sprdv1
  • fatboy
  • regshawn
  • JDJ
  • 76MaBronco
  • NGABronco

Hey "Congrats" to all the winners!!!! (Well, all except one!!) Thanks for the give-a-way Jon, MC & HNY to ya'!!!!;D;D;D

^^^ 2X.....but you aint right ...lol !!!
MC & HNY to ya' all !! ;D :cool: :D ;)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

• broncokak
  • Skiddy
  • sprdv1
  • fatboy
  • regshawn
  • JDJ
  • 76MaBronco
  • NGABronco

Boy "I ain't right"!!!! Thanks Bad Santa!!!! I got a PM from Jon and replied that he must have made a mistake!!!! DUH!!!!%):eek:%)

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
To Bad Santa,

Thank you for your kind Christmas gesture ! It is a blessing to me to see the generosity that you have shown myself and the other 7 recipients of the extra calendars. On behalf of the 'second chance winners', thank you very much and I hope you and your friends & family have a very merry Christmas!

Your Bronco Brother,
JDJ

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Boy "I ain't right"!!!! Thanks Bad Santa!!!! I got a PM from Jon and replied that he must have made a mistake!!!! DUH!!!!%):eek:%)

Ben, when I just saw my pm from Jon.....I thought the same. Must be a mistake......then I read the latest posts about 'Bad Santa'

Thanks again Bad Santa and God bless!

ArmyCOL

Wow, I won one. Thanks for the give away. It will go nice on the office wall.
Congrats to all the other winners as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
To Bad Santa,

Thank you for your kind Christmas gesture ! It is a blessing to me to see the generosity that you have shown myself and the other 7 recipients of the extra calendars. On behalf of the 'second chance winners', thank you very much and I hope you and your friends & family have a very merry Christmas!

Your Bronco Brother,
JDJ

Amen!!! Wow, that is too cool of you "Bad Santa". Thanks a bunch! Hope you and yours have an outstanding holiday season with lots of good family time together.

You Rock!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I reread the thread when I recieved the PM from Jon thinking this is a mistake. Wanted to say THANK YOU to Bad Santa.

NORCALKD

Jon,

Just wanted to say Thank You for the Calendar! I just recieved mine in the mail last night. They look GREAT!

Thanks again,

Kyle