• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY (10) ClassicBroncos 2012 Wall Calendars - Ends December 6th

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
And the randomly selected winners are...

• 012 71Thunder
  • 105 BigPrince
  • 145 clayne
  • 179 BajaFresh75
  • 189 ArmyCOL
  • 226 jsniper06
  • 232 bluebronco69
  • 236 NORCALKD
  • 310 needabronco
  • 317 Itsa67

Congrats! Winners, please send me a PM with your full mailing address. Or if you already bought a calendar and want a refund give me your order info.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    63.9 KB · Views: 51

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Bummer... I didn't win again! :p

Congrats to those that did and thanks for the chance to win! ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Bummer... I didn't win again! :p

Congrats to those that did and thanks for the chance to win! ;D

don't worry i never win anything either. Guess Jon was just messing with me with the pm;D Congrats to all and thanks for the chance Jon:cool:

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Thanks Jon. The one I won last year is almost over, but I have the one I bought ready to take its place! My son is going through the calanders to point out what his build will be like.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Thanks for the chance to win Jon! I won one last year.....i guess i can't be too upset about not winning this time. Anyway, I have already ordered 2 and they should be delivered today!