• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2013 MEB Fall Crawl Oct 18, 19 Gore, Va

chris

No more Rock Crawler
This is a low key event that will be held at the same location that the Roundup has been at the last few years, The Cove Campground.

Groups will head out Friday morning Oct 18th around 9am after gathering in the open field down by the lake and again Saturday morning.

There is a fee charged for wheeling by the campground and that will be paid to them directly. Daily Wheeling fee of $25 per driver and $15 per passenger.

You can register for the event here- https://earlybroncos.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=228600&item_id=301771

OP
OP
chris

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I don't know if I'm even going yet. I have a big project up in NY that keeps getting pushed back and may cause me to miss this. At least I will be home for weekends and will make the cruise.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
We're heading up to VT the weekend prior for the overland rally but will try to make it down for this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
I am in, first time Fall crawl for me! bringin some RC buddies along to.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Bump...

Only a couple weeks away....Should be a good time wheeling as always.

If there are any people new to this and want to get out and try out their Broncos on some mild trails, there are some of those as well.

Post up if you are going. As of now, I plan to be there Friday and at least half a day on Saturday, but I may take off Saturday PM to go mark/cut some trails at another possible location about an hour away for some future MEB trail rides.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I'm trying to make this event. Friday and maybe part of Saturday.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Bumping this back to the top. Who all is coming???

It's about 2.5hrs from me, thinking of coming down Thursday night and wheeling or riding Friday, then heading home.

Anyone else for Friday?

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Kids have field trip on Friday and both have games at two diff locations on Sat.

Roadburner

We'll be there with 2 trail rigs and a local Jeep guy is planning on attending too!

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
I'll be there there at least on Friday, might do Sat if the EB is holding up.

GRN_MEANIE

Starting to sound like y'all need to call the Cove. Friend just called, they are telling him $35 per person. Not sure if that's per day, or for 2 days.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Starting to sound like y'all need to call the Cove. Friend just called, they are telling him $35 per person. Not sure if that's per day, or for 2 days.

Chris Jones (MEB Events Director) just called me after I left a message for him about this.

Chris just got off the phone with Willis (one of the owners of The Cove), and the prices we have posted are correct for 4x4's (ATV's may be more?). Daily trail fees are: $25 per driver, $15 per passenger.

We have had multiple issues in the past with people being charged different rates by different people at the desk when they check in. If anyone is told to pay anything different than what is posted, ask for Willis and remind him of the conversation he just had with Chris about the rates we posted.

Customer service is not what they are known for, I will just leave it at that.:-X