• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 4 wheel slide in Bronco Camper

jba6555

Contributor
City: Hutchinson
Price: $ offers

My dad and I have been collecting broncos and bronco parts since the mid 90's. In June my dad got Pancreatic Cancer and died 3 weeks later. So I have a bunch of Bronco stuff that needs to sell. This is probably one of the oddest pieces of Bronco stuff we have to sell. It is a 4-wheel slide in bronco camper. It has been stored under a lean-to for 20 years. It needs plenty of work to be restored, but the pieces are there to do it. I am accepting offers on this as I have no idea what the value is for it. This is located in South Central KS.

Attachments

• IMG_3096.jpg
    IMG_3096.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3098.jpg
    IMG_3098.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3097.jpg
    IMG_3097.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3100.jpg
    IMG_3100.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 145

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I wish I knew more about restoring old campers and it if is definitely salvageable and at what cost. I have always wanted one of those!

OP
OP
J

jba6555

Contributor
Yeah... Its super unique. I always thought it would be fun to use.