• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 hub caps

larry mac

Got lucky and found a set of hub caps at a local swap meet. They are in pretty good shape with a few dings here and there but for a $100 I think I did pretty good. I also got a tire carrier but doesn't fit my configuration. I posted pictures in my gallery but can't figure out how ti insert them here.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
We heard about them but was a little late good for you my buddy got the left overs that you did not get !

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
Heck yeah! You scored! Did they have them labeled as ‘66 Bronco hubcaps or did they have no idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got lucky and found a set of hub caps at a local swap meet. They are in pretty good shape with a few dings here and there but for a $100 I think I did pretty good. I also got a tire carrier but doesn't fit my configuration. I posted pictures in my gallery but can't figure out how ti insert them here.
Congrats on the hubcaps. It looks like you need them on the roadster. To post pictures, you need to become a "Contributor" which will costs $12. (What can you get for $12?)....

The spare tire rack definitely don't belong on the roadster. The spare will be either on the bulkhead (if it had one) or on the inside of the tailgate.
Buttercup here is an example .....

The best if ever did on a set of '66 caps was a really nice set for $65. The worst I ever did was 7 for $1,700!

Oh, by the way, I know you called back about the power brake assembly and a couple of other things the guy had at the swap meet.... I'll trade you them for the hubcaps!! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Buttercup 4.5.jpg
    Buttercup 4.5.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 20

bgaller

You can link to your images in the gallery:

full

OP
OP
larry mac

larry mac

Congrats on the hubcaps. It looks like you need them on the roadster. To post pictures, you need to become a "Contributor" which will costs $12. (What can you get for $12?)....

The spare tire rack definitely don't belong on the roadster. The spare will be either on the bulkhead (if it had one) or on the inside of the tailgate.
Buttercup here is an example .....

The best if ever did on a set of '66 caps was a really nice set for $65. The worst I ever did was 7 for $1,700!

Oh, by the way, I know you called back about the power brake assembly and a couple of other things the guy had at the swap meet.... I'll trade you them for the hubcaps!! :ROFLMAO:
My has the brackets and tailgate bracket but the rack is missing.