• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 66 U13 on ebay for 64K! "Nicest in the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm sad and happy for you at the same time. I hope it went to a good home, and gongratulatiuons to ya Jeff!!! I hope I get to see it in person one day!!

Hey Paul, thanks!! Yes there is a chance that it might been seen again because the buyer is in the U.S. As for the "new home" I hope so too! But right now I don't know much and there is a chance I might not every find out for myself either.

Thanks again, Jeff

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>for that much money,it might end up in some insane garage like this scout..or another from this thread>>http://www.luxury4play.com/automoti...ics-insane-garage-picture-thread-50-pics.html..also check out the youtube video under the pic below from that thread
3258507051_6e168fb26a_b.jpg
[youtube]<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/En1-lEOmcjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/En1-lEOmcjU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, it sure would be nice to have that kind of garage! Shoot if a had a tenth of that garage I would be stoked!;D

With the sale of the Roadster it could go to a guy like you pictured. Perhaps it could go guy once had one back in the day and always wanted his old truck back but now has the money but not the time or energy to build one for himself. Who knows and the truth of it I might not know either. But if the deal does go though hope truck great for him and he's trilled with it!!! I put a whole lot of money, time, and love into the truck and I want it to find a real good home.;D
Jeff

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Jeff. Jessie James bought it for monster garage 2. He is going to cut it, narrow it, 4 link it, put a big motor and axles in it then bust it up in 5 minutes of primetime;D

OK lets hope that don;t happen;D Keep us posted if you find out where it goes. I am glad to say I seen that bronco in person.

Tom

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Normally , I don't care for the look of the uncuts , BUT , I have seen a few (pics) of them restored , as well as this one has been , that changes that perspective.
Certainly a stunning rig .

Thank you for all of your effort promoting our passion.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff. Jessie James bought it for monster garage 2. He is going to cut it, narrow it, 4 link it, put a big motor and axles in it then bust it up in 5 minutes of primetime;D

OK lets hope that don;t happen;D Keep us posted if you find out where it goes. I am glad to say I seen that bronco in person.

Tom

Tom... oh please don't say that!:cry:

I did have a dream the other night. That is was sold paid in full and waiting to get shipped to the new owner. But in my dream I needed to run to the store with my kids because the wife had the other vehicle (do have more then one besides the 66). So I decided to take the Roadster for one last spin. When I got out of the store someone had hit the driver's front fender and put two huge dents in it. I first thought how do I explain to the consignment shop about the dents and why I had taken it out. Also my touch up body color was really far off and wasn't matching right and my painter couldn't fix before it was to ship. Thanks goodness it was only a nightmare!;D I'm sure that why you have to turn over the car, keys, title, plates, and keep insurance until it sells to consignment shop because real life idiots like me in my dream. haha

Anyways thanks on the truck and I do have you thank too for your help and parts & morale support! Jeff

z-one311

Loc.
Payson, Utah
As far as there only being 125 left in existance i don't believe that is the truth at all. I have a 66 roadster with only 56,000 original miles with a 170cid inline 6. It came from cali and is 100% rust free. It even has some of the most rare options avaliable. Like a map light over the ash tray that is a factory option and speaker cover over the dash speaker. If some one offered me 30 or 40k i would sell it. Here is a site for you roadster buffs.
http://www.roadsteru13.com/history.shtml

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
going ..going..going...gone SOLD

Yikes!
Jeff that's not a dream, that's a nightmare!!

:)

Hey Mark, yes that was a nightmare!!

The good news is it was only a dream and it's officially sold! I got the check today!;D;D;D Out of respect of the new owner which I still don't know anything about. I'll keep the final sale price anonymous at this point. If the new owner wants to share the info I'd rather have him do that. I'm sure all of you guys can appreciate the courtesy.

Thanks to all you guys who supported me throughout this sale!!!!
Jeff

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
Great, I know you did a lot of quality work on that Bronco. Ill call you tomorrow.
Now you can start on another or your 51 truck.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great, I know you did a lot of quality work on that Bronco. Ill call you tomorrow.
Now you can start on another or your 51 truck.

Thanks Nolan, I'm going to start on another Sept. build 66 U13. After that it might be a #51 truck or one of two 1967 V8 U13 trucks that I have. But I'll cross that bridge when I get there and the good Lord only knows when that will be. haha

Jeff

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Jeff, Congrats on setting the new standard for the roadsters;D My junk somehow feels worth more to me now:cool:

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff, Congrats on setting the new standard for the roadsters;D My junk somehow feels worth more to me now:cool:

Thanks Tom, but I would hardly call your trucks junk!!!

The funny thing is Tom, after I showed my wife the proceeds check for the sale. Those long days and nights I spent in the garage didn't seem so long to her anymore. She looked at me and said, "what are you doing standing here waisting time? Get on out there and get going on the next one!" No rest for the weary!%) I'm in trouble when I'm working on it and after it sells I'm in trouble not working on one. Go figure but at least I made her a believer in the hobby of Classic Broncos;D

Last edited:

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A huge CONGRATS Jeff!!!!! You are making someone very happy other than yourself and your family! And your other 50% deserves a modest shopping excursion too! tim

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A huge CONGRATS Jeff!!!!! You are making someone very happy other than yourself and your family! And your other 50% deserves a modest shopping excursion too! tim

Hey Tim, thanks!! Not just on the congrats but also for all the time you spent with on the phone and e-mails with me answering all my odd 66 questions. Between you and the other I guys like Tom, Terry, and Ernie I had great input and Bronco advice.

So thanks you and the other guys for the last two 1/2 years of Bronco brother support!;D;D
Jeff

PS Yes, my better half and I are in negotiations of her small part of the sacrifice for the project. I told her "what sacrifice? Sticking you with two young screaming kids for hours on end I'd hardly call it a sacrifice! haha No I really didn't say that, I know better.;D

Louie

Bronco Guru
Great job Jeff on the whole project...from building it to the final sale! It's nice to see that some people can actually make good money in this hobby :eek:

Jim

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great job Jeff on the whole project...from building it to the final sale! It's nice to see that some people can actually make good money in this hobby :eek:

Jim

Hey Jim, thanks on the build and the sale of the truck!

Jeff

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
sold pic

Hey guys, here is the truck at the consignment shop with the sold sticker on it. After I took the pic I didn't realize the hood wasn't all the way down in the lock position. I forgot to shoot a another pic after I closed it al the way.%) Oh well but at least I got one pic of it with the sold sign in it.;D

Attachments

• DSCN4768.jpg
    DSCN4768.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 585
Status
Not open for further replies.