• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6th Annual North GA Meet & Greet Sept. 15th 2012

g8rb8t

Bronco Guru
Got a hold of Steve and he's got a conflict. He said he really wants to meet some others. I'm trying to grab some ice cream for all the bays (my son is 11 Sunday)

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Son has a track meet in Woodstock,

depending on what time its over, we should make it.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Come on Stan, we should be there til 5 or 6!!!!!;D;D

Track meet is in at exit 16 in Woodstock
we drove the EB. Should be over in plenty of time for us to be at riverstone.

Pretty dang cold doing 70 mph up 575 at 5:45 this morning !

Would have put the doors back on if I had realized it was gonna be so cold

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Man, I'm home and got all the EB's put to bed, we had 27 or 28 EB's and 1 BB (that's a long story!!!!)!! I ran around so much I did not take a pic but there were a lot taken!!!! Great Meet & Greet by a lot of great EB-CB folks and a lot of great EB folks!!!! Glad you all came and hope ya'll all get home safely!!!!;D;D;D

Bring on the pics!!!!!!;D;D;D;D;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I lied!!! I did get a picture, an EB-non CB guy's granddaughter likes the "Horse and drew me a picture (if she had been 30 years older I'd have given her the keys!!!) She does have her pic behind the wheel!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 25

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I lied!!! I did get a picture, an EB-non CB guy's granddaughter likes the "Horse and drew me a picture (if she had been 30 years older I'd have given her the keys!!!) She does have her pic behind the wheel!!!!;D;D;D
never gave me the keys.......maybe next time? ;D

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Pic. .
4ybu3e3u.jpg

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Thanks Ben and everyone involved (big country, hivoltage....and maybe more); (to get all Ben's Broncos back and forth) to use this cruze-in as a great venue for a Bronco Gathering! Great day talking smak and looking at purties! We all made it home here in Alabama fine......ie three Broncos, a '63 Impala, and a 2012 SHO Taurus......Enjoyed it! I hope someone has more pictures than I have....