• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 73-77 Cold Air Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
73-77 Air cleaner cold air intake. $20 + shipping
It came off of a 76.

Attachments

• img_0827 (2)small.jpg
    img_0827 (2)small.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
It runs from the rectangular hole in the radiator support between the headlight and inner fender on the passenger side. It passes between the battery and the inner fender and hooks up to the hose that is connected to the snout on the air cleaner. They were used on 73-77 Broncos I believe.

jhickman1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
It runs from the rectangular hole in the radiator support between the headlight and inner fender on the passenger side. It passes between the battery and the inner fender and hooks up to the hose that is connected to the snout on the air cleaner. They were used on 73-77 Broncos I believe.

Ok thanks I actually need the other piece

hphaley

I received the skid plate, v-groove pulley, and the shift collar this morning all in excelent condition. I wish other retailers packaged their parts as well as you.

Thanks,
hphaley

ksbronco75

Contributor
id take it but i think i need the hose that runs off the snout as well. where can i pick one of those up?

BB010864

I'll take your Cold air intake...Give me a paypal address and I will send payment..Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.