• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Bro ignition question

AaronWelch

Loc.
Atascocita, TX.
I am on the final legs of my journey to get my Bronco back on the road and I have hit a bit of a technical question. I am replacing my ignition switch with a hot dot ignition system from watsons street works:

http://www.watsons-streetworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_190_192&product_id=157

Basically the system has 2 leads that run from it to the ignition and controls the start stop of the engine. I have not been able to identify the which wires from the ignition switch are for accessories and which are for the start circuit. Could someone point me in the right direction?

I have searched and looked at the schematics but I am not 100% sure even after going through them. Thanks in advance!

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
This help?

Attachments

• ignition sw 2.jpg
    ignition sw 2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 22