• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
I bought this from a buddy about 6 years back. He had it tagged and was driving it then. This is one nice 74 bronco. 302 w/3speed Orange paint is nice looking. Tailgate is new with black factory primer on inside. Someone restored it before I got it and patched the floors and placed new rockers over the old ones, thus rotted through. Will need front floors and rockers replaced. Seats are close to perfect as they can be for being 30+. Bad news (for me) my play funds are gone and I have 4 broncos as projects. Like you I watch Ebay and see ones not close to mine bringing more,may not be ready to jump in and ride (wouldn't take much). I'm not asking $10k either. Thanks

Sasquatch

Heres one from JBG site. Wish I was closer to see the others. SB

Attachments

• 74 bronc.jpg
    74 bronc.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 233
OP
OP
M

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
Bottom dollar

Had more than a few people ask and here it is. The pics don't do the bronco justice I didn't wash it and it is easy to see it needs to be. I am going to drop to $4500, no lower. I am talking to a guy now about doing the floors and rockers. If I get these taken care of, I am going back up. I also will start putting parts over into it from the 76. That is when I will be parting it out.

So $4500 takes it.

labman1177

Bronco

Your Bronco looks to be worth about $2500.00 maybe you might need to list this on e-bay to sucker someone in and get 4500.00

pikapp691

WOW..........labman i love the honesty, I wonder how many people were thinking the same thing!!

OP
OP
M

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
sold

So many no it alls, in such a small world........WOW!

Maybe worth $2500, $4500, or $10k. I don't know, but left here today on the way to NC along with the others.

Thank you, John.

Last edited:

twoilcompany@kn

I bought this from a buddy about 6 years back. He had it tagged and was driving it then. This is one nice 74 bronco. 302 w/3speed Orange paint is nice looking. Tailgate is new with black factory primer on inside. Someone restored it before I got it and patched the floors and placed new rockers over the old ones, thus rotted through. Will need front floors and rockers replaced. Seats are close to perfect as they can be for being 30+. Bad news (for me) my play funds are gone and I have 4 broncos as projects. Like you I watch Ebay and see ones not close to mine bringing more,may not be ready to jump in and ride (wouldn't take much). I'm not asking $10k either. Thanks
send me the pics to twoilcompany@knology.net

OP
OP
M

Maknwakes

Loc.
Ruckersville,VA
sorry Sold

Sorry they are Sold.

I do have a 76 running and 2 77s that have been sitting for a couple years.

I had thought about listing them here, but after tons of emails and no one serious enough to come take a look, I am going to hold off.
Even had a few guys be gracious enough to price them by looking at the pictures.

Maybe next time I go to buy a diamond, I will post a picture and they can tell me if it is real or a CZ.

Thanks for the interest.

jmcdaniel

Other 3 Bronco's

I'd be very interested in the 77's if you would call me @ 770-307-7099 and or possibly send pics to jsm@bellsouth.net They don't need to be washe I can see through the dirt...Thanks Jason

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
People, please don't post your opinions on worth here in the Classifieds. It's a place to buy and sell, not for you to critique. If you're not asking a legitimate question as a buyer then please don't post. Send the seller a PM if you really have something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.