• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

74 Ranger 302 AT PS...THIS HAS BEEN SOLD THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
This one is gone. I have several others in the 2500-3000 range. Glad to send pics to serious prospects. Thanks

RBI

Interested in other Broncos you have for sale. Sent you an email

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
This Bronco is long gone! I have some other projects. I'll post some pictures this weekend. Three 76's, $2500-$3500 range.

teamsideways

Loc.
ruskin.fl
broncos for sale

send me a list and pics if you can of all your complete and running broncos.
teamsideways@verizon.net...........i'm looking for a daliy driver, and i need a complete steering column for a 76 with a 302 and three on the tree.

bdavis

Loc.
Jackson
I am an MTSU student and am very interested in your truck. Please send me pics and more info to bgd2e@mtsu.edu. Thanks so much. I hope we can work something out.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
for sale

This one has been sold for a while, but I have 5 or 6 others available, all under $4000.00. I have a few pictures of each, but nothing great. I can take more.
71 $450.00
76 302, NP435, PS, DB, needs love, rough body. $2600.00
68 289, PS, factory bench, radio delete dash, factory bulkhead and spare mounted on bulkhead with factory hardware, nice 68 doors, runs/drives good, body fair. $2600.00
76 302 with $3500.00 rebuild, AT, PS, DB, 33's, new wiring, full cage, flowmasters, tube bumpers, body solid, but banged up from trail rides, OD Green paint. $3300.00. Tranny has 1st, 2nd, no Drive, don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.