• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 75 bronco $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Chicken

75 Bronco ......
89k original miles
white
was running when I parked it ( in a garage )then i robbed a few parts for another project ......could be running agian in a weekend.

all stock
drums all the way around
ranger package
all original
floors are rusted thru
fenders, hood, doors,tail gate,frame in good shape
Fuel system was restored before I moved on to another project.

need exhaust, and battery, and to reinstall the starter in order to run.

need to sell quickly........out of time and space to keep or part out. paid more than twice this for the truck.
Rig is restorable but at this price will make a great parts rig as well.

Best way to get me is to email or call ...i dont check pm on this site often at all

bcarter@uniselect.com[email]
or call
540-589-6569

thxs Brian ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.