• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

77-BB 9" and Disk D44

Status
Not open for further replies.

OX1

Bronco Guru
1977 Big bearing 9" (tapered housing). 3.50 stock gears, locked with mini-spool. No drums, shoes, or brake hardware (backing plates are on it). Shock mounts have been in-boarded.

1977 Disk D44. 3.54 stock gears, open. Rotors, pads, and calipers recently replaced. Warn premium hubs.

Will not split up the pair. Prefer not to ship, but will consider if it does not sell locally.

Last edited:

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
This is a little off topic, but I can not beleive your ad, I was just thinking of selling the exact same thing, down to the mini spool and inboarded shock mounts. I even live in "Lockwood" , that is pretty close to sounding like Lakewood. For a second I wondered if I put an ad on Classic broncos in my sleep. I will be interested to see what you get out of them. Are you going full width?

OP
OP
O

OX1

Bronco Guru
This is a little off topic, but I can not beleive your ad, I was just thinking of selling the exact same thing, down to the mini spool and inboarded shock mounts. I even live in "Lockwood" , that is pretty close to sounding like Lakewood. For a second I wondered if I put an ad on Classic broncos in my sleep. I will be interested to see what you get out of them. Are you going full width?

Thats funny!! I got them to use for a local light wheeling project. Then I realized 5 trucks and 3 cars is already more than I need. That and I lit a fire under my buddies butt and he is building up his 76 now for the same purpose, so now I don't need to build one just to tool around in the local mud scene (can ride or drive his). Anyway, my next crawler (a 74) is getting 406 mogs, so yeah I guess you could say I'm going "fullsize".

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
Ya, I would say that is going "fullwidth" I found a old f250 with heavy duty D44 and rear D60. That will do for me......for now.;D

OP
OP
O

OX1

Bronco Guru
hoe much shipped to 38801?

Have not weighed them yet and the palet I have them on is too short to ship them on. As mentioned above, I'd really rather sell local. I will PM you if/when I get to the point that I will ship (if you want).

flexxxy74

Loc.
bayville
actually I think I may be interested in them. Call me when you get sometime im in Toms river. Thanks Brian 908-910-6687

Status
Not open for further replies.