• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

8 pin connector for '73 turn signal

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Anyone have a source for the 8 pin connector for a '73 turn signal? I have the half that goes to the wiring harness (see pic), but the other half that the turn signal wires plug into was gone when I bought the Bronco.

Seems like it would be a fairly inexpensive part from a decent auto wiring place, but I haven't been able to find one.

Attachments

• 8 pin connector.jpg
    8 pin connector.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 34

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Check Scott Drake. 65/66 mustang should be the same I believe they sell the turn signal side.

hotrodtim68

Contributor
Pin connectors

Justino: If your not building a concourse restoration, splice in Delphi Weatherpack connectors. If most Nascar race shops in Charlotte use them , I am sure they will do the job for your Bronco steering column. I changed all my FORD DURASPARK heat cracked connectors with these. very simple and unplug able. :cool:

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Thanks, I'll check it out. This is not a 100% stock Bronco, but I bought it from the second owner who had owned it for 35 years, and it is remarkably untouched. Just a few things changed over the years. I'd like to find the 8 pin if I can, but a more modern connector could be a solution if I decide to give up the hunt.