• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

!!! Warning !!! Craigslist Bronco Scammer

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Who wants a rainbow brite bronco anyway...?

Ok, so it's not that bad, but the decals are ugly!

J.D.

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Ben Wackenov... that's great I use Adolph Olivernibbles ;D I hate Spammers..
About all you can do is mess with them. Set up an email address and send him bogus info. I use the name Ben Wackenhov with the street address and phone number of a police station. Ask him if he'll accepted a moneygram and give him a bogus reference number.

Here is a funny story about someone else screwing with a scammer: http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/119838685.html

It at least lets them know that Americans are not all stupid and gullible.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
DANG, I didn't get it recalled in time.. LOL

Hi,
The truck is still for sale.It is in perfect shape.It has no scratches,dents and it was never involved in an accident or something like that.The VIN is U15FLK41212.It has 72000 miles.Here are some more pics http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/laurabecks007/bronco/. The title is clear and on my name.I am forced by a bank loan to sell it so I need the money and I must do that.Dont worry,the loan does not involve the truck.
My final price is 5000.I already have tons of emails so I hope you understand that I need to sort them out.I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the truck, to be sure that I don't waste my time with endless discussions. This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions.

Thank you.
P.S.If you are decided to buy it,i will make a private auction just for you on eBay so you can purchase it there.That way you will receive assistance for the purchase,paperwork,title transfer and an extended warranty.They also are guaranteeing purchases up to 50.000 so we will both be protected.

Laura Becks

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I found another on Craigslist. It was one the Columbia/Jeff City one. Ive messed with them as well. But Now I see its not on there nomore. It was a different Bronco.