• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Abolish Post Counts?

should we ask jon to dump the post counts?

• no, keep post counts.

Votes: 69 45.7%
  • yes, dump post counts.

Votes: 82 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigO

I think we all should just move on. This site is awesome, and the post count isn't hurting anybody. If you think someone is jacking up their own post counts, just ignore what they have to say and move on to the next post. Its just that easy.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And that would be my point HotWheels, how dare you in our house bring such as you have elsewhere here.

You haves pissed me off and desreve it !

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
astark said:
And that would be my point HotWheels, how dare you in our house bring such as you have elsewhere here.

You haves pissed me off and desreve it !

I will now delete some of these posts above HotWheels, because you were right. But boy do I hate that because of where you were wrong.

But two wrongs will never make a right and for my participation in that I must apologize

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
astark said:
I will now delete some of these posts above HotWheels, because you were right. But boy do I hate that because of where you were wrong.

I accept. We all have bad days now and then and like any family I pissed others in mine off. We DEPEND on each other here. That should never end. :)

My 24 year military service should never be in question Astark. I've done too much and given alot that I can nevr get back..nor would I change a thing. Besides they must like me because I cannot even get out ;) .

I will try and attack statements and not people here. ;)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thread locked. %) C'mon guys, what the hell is all of this about?

Take this bickering and personal attacks offline, or to me if you feel it's necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.