• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Accessory Wiring harness ideas?

OsideDave

I was thinking of doing a new complete harness on my 74 but the only real wiring problems I ever have are from accessories that myself and prior owners have installed. So does anybody know of a good accessory type harness for say fans, offroad lights, radio, amp, fuel pump, etc...? Also, I would like to install new wiring for the alternator just to be safe, any ideas on this?

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I used one of these for accessories (interior lighting, fuel pump, stereo etc., and it gave me one place to bring most of the grounds to. Got mine off ebay. Plus used some relays with it.

West Marine

Attachments

• t_4587-03-01.jpg
    t_4587-03-01.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 30

jedblake

Loc.
Boulder City, NV
I second the Painless Aux panel, I'm in the same boat w/ lights, radio, trans coller, etc.
Painless seems to sell top notch equipment, check their website for other goodies.