• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Addition to the Stable!!! Teaser Pic!!

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
So i got the funds. i got the ok from dad for summer storage. haggling tomorrow, but it's still worth more than his asking price ;D ;D ;D

she's a one owner 77. top never off. original flooring. undercoated. either in garage or storage entire life.
oh did i forget to mention she's darn near rust free in FL {one bubble and some light surface on inside (where paint was scraped)}

Feast your eyes. Teaser for now. I already took 54. I'll take more when she's home. Then maybe post a few.... ;)

Teaser ;) :

Attachments

• resizedteaser.JPG
    resizedteaser.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 724

N.FloridaBronc

Loc.
Tallahassee area
SCORE!! Very Nice. You are still keeping the red one right? If so now you can take your time & make it a hard core trail rig.

I may be trailering my 76 from Tallahassee over to Jax for some top secret work in a month or two. Maybe I could meet up with ya and check this rig out.

Jeff150

OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
post more later. i have to resize them all to fit CB.com's limits.
Rebuilt 302, C4, Jshift D20, Limited slip front, discs in front, dual tanks that work...normal 77 stuff. nice paint, original color (outside redone a few years ago). actual Warn winch bumper that was produced for Broncos, old 8274 winch that works {taking off cable and putting on rope}. still has original hubcaps and tires :eek: in storage....

it's gonna be a 2 month project. Gotta move over the stuff off mine and sell the unwanted. I'm gonna have a lot of stuff up for sale in the next couple of weeks. again...teasers: 77 stock axles, gas tanks, dash, seats, tcase, running 302, C6 tranny....

fine one more: ;)

Attachments

• resizedteaser2.JPG
    resizedteaser2.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 168
OP
OP
JaxLax

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
N.FloridaBronc said:
SCORE!! Very Nice. You are still keeping the red one right? If so now you can take your time & make it a hard core trail rig.

I may be trailering my 76 from Tallahassee over to Jax for some top secret work in a month or two. Maybe I could meet up with ya and check this rig out.

Jeff150

YES! PM me. at the moment i have weds and fridays off work. ;D

and i have been mulling over keeping both. but my problem becomes storage. seeing as I am still in school @ the University of Florida, I would have to leave one here OR find storage in gville. OR i can take the best of both and have one kick *ss..... not gonna worry about that yet, still need to get her home first... %)

brian72

Early Bronco Student
So you thought you have to black out the info on the FOR SALE sign and also on the license plate...what you don't trust us %) ;D

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
brian72 said:
So you thought you have to black out the info on the FOR SALE sign and also on the license plate...what you don't trust us %) ;D
Thats ok, just run the # on the boat. ;D

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
Hey, I've got that same bumper! When I purchased mine the seller told me the bumper was original, but I thought he was blowing smoke up my a**. Mines painted black. Nice looking rig too! Come on, tell us what you paid... We all want to cry together. ;D