• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alternative uses for your Bronco

mlake01

Gopher killer :-D
my3ezupa.jpg

How 'bout it? Let's see pictures of your Bronco doing double duty as something other than what it was designed for.

Sent from my fart smone using crapatalk

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Winch up front to pull tree straight after storm.

Sorry, no picture though.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I could go on...

Attachments

• Bronco cement mixer.jpg
    Bronco cement mixer.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 239
  • Bronco get away.jpg
    Bronco get away.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Hunt 2010.jpg
    Hunt 2010.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 248

Myllo73

Mine's assisting gravity on holding the pavement in place. Why do I see the gopher from caddy shack coming out of the hole smoking when I see mlake01's picture?

mattt

Bronco Guru
my3ezupa.jpg

How 'bout it? Let's see pictures of your Bronco doing double duty as something other than what it was designed for.

This is effing awesome.....
LOL!!! ;D:eek::cool:

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Where did you get that miniature concrete mixer? That would be just right for small jobs.

Most of the cement places have these for do-it-yourselfers. They hold 1.25 yards and keep it mixed while traveling and sitting to keep the rock from settling out. It has a little Honda motor that turns it.

BROwN COw

The Robertsons used an EB as a conveyor belt engine on the first season of Duck Dynasty...

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
my3ezupa.jpg

Let's see a full photo of that righteous eb.
Are those warflares?
I like those roof racks too. What name brand are those?

OP
OP
M

mlake01

The gopher killer

Let's see a full photo of that righteous eb.
Are those warflares?
I like those roof racks too. What name brand are those?

Here ya go:
IMG_0922_zps45ad340c.jpg

IMG_0938_zps8db0499e.jpg

IMG_1019_zpsb5d464c6.jpg

It's no show truck, but it gets the job done. Those are warflares, and the roof rack is just a generic Thule that clamps on to the rain gutters and hauls my canoe :).

The rest of it is a 1975 302/C4 with 4:10 gears, 3.5" of Duff stuff, extended radius arms, all Ford disc conversion, 35" Geolanders, lot's of go-fast goodies under the hood, sprayed tub, etc.

Oh yeah, the ceramic coated long-tube headers and the 2 into 1 Magnaflow with full 3" exit makes quick work of those rascally little rodents that are tearing up my yard! ;D

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Here ya go:
IMG_0922_zps45ad340c.jpg

IMG_0938_zps8db0499e.jpg

IMG_1019_zpsb5d464c6.jpg

It's no show truck, but it gets the job done. Those are warflares, and the roof rack is just a generic Thule that clamps on to the rain gutters and hauls my canoe :).

The rest of it is a 1975 302/C4 with 4:10 gears, 3.5" of Duff stuff, extended radius arms, all Ford disc conversion, 35" Geolanders, lot's of go-fast goodies under the hood, sprayed tub, etc.

Oh yeah, the ceramic coated long-tube headers and the 2 into 1 Magnaflow with full 3" exit makes quick work of those rascally little rodents that are tearing up my yard! ;D

I'll argue the "not a show truck" comment. The matching snow bunny makes it so!;)