• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

another GT40P header ?

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Sanderson headers. I believe they are the same ones Bronco hut sells.

I can guarantee it. I have the Sandersons - when I ordered they were $50 cheaper and in stock at Sanderson. I did get one 351 header and they shipped me a replacement next day.

They fit perfect

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know this has been discussed here several times, and I asked the same question myself awhile back. I had one response to my thread from a member, and my apologies I do not remember who, but he told me he was running the GT40P heads on his 351W and using the Ultraflow headers from JBG and Taylor Plug wires with a 135 degree boot, and had run this set up with no issues for a couple of years.

SteamDonkey

Loc.
Olympia
This is the drivers side and you can see that the front spark plug has some clearance issues.
This is the passenger side and there are no clearance issues that I have seen yet.

What's the final verdict...did everything work??? Just looking at pictures and wondering if extra a flange/spacer would solve driver side issues at plugs without causing issues some where else??

looks like the best long tube choice that I have seen so far for gt40p heads...

thanks
SteamDonkey