• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Another hardtop wanted!

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
City: Sylva
I’m in search of a solid hardtop. Paint doesn’t matter just wanting all the parts and glass and preferably no rust.

Thanks in advance!

Cody

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
Just wanted to give a heads up. I got a scam email message about the hardtop. Google the email In the message.

It’s awful these days

Attachments

• IMG_7156.png
    IMG_7156.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 56

LJK

m in search of a solid hardtop. Paint doesn’t matter just wanting all the parts and glass and preferably no rust.

Thanks in advance!

Cody
I have a 1968 hard top with only passenger side glass, one minor dent, and no rust. I'm located in northern california. Please txt 530-519-5088 if interested
@Reservationcody

I have a decent but not perfect rear window you can have if you get the top from @Rollfastcustom

You’ll need to weld on some new hinges but should be usable otherwise.

Pm me if interested.

sk1nw4lk3r

I have one that is overall solid with a couple of dents on the side panels underneath the glass from where it was set down on a 2x4 by the previous owner and it has a hole cut in the roof for a moonroof

I am located in Michigan it can be shipped via Fastenal relatively cheap. It's yours for $200 if you want it

OP
OP
Reservationcody

Reservationcody

Contributor
Loc.
Sylva
I have one that is overall solid with a couple of dents on the side panels underneath the glass from where it was set down on a 2x4 by the previous owner and it has a hole cut in the roof for a moonroof

I am located in Michigan it can be shipped via Fastenal relatively cheap. It's yours for $200 if you want it
Thanks for the offer! Not looking at patching holes at this moment.