• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another printing of CB.com Flag t-shirts - Order deadline is Feb 6th, 2011

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
A few people have asked if I could do another run of shirts. I typically print just once a year before Christmas, but a few people missed out. The problem is I need 20 shirts minimum to set up the screens and get another batch printed.

Update: 1/23/11 - OK, it's a go. I'll take orders up until Sunday Feb 6th and the shirts should be printed and ready to mail out around Feb 23rd. Here's the order form: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise-tshirts.shtml You must order using this form or by sending a check. Simply posting in this thread will not get your shirt(s) made.

Here's the price list. They're available in white, gray and navy:
  • Short sleeve t-shirts - $14 ($16 for navy)
  • Long sleeve t-shirts - $16 ($18 for navy)
  • Kids t-shirts (youth small and up) - $11 ($13 for navy)
  • Crew neck sweat shirts - $20
  • Hoody sweat shirts - $23
  • Tank tops - $14 ($16 for navy)
Prices are all plus shipping of $4 for first shirt and $1 for each additional shirt. Shipping will be Priority Mail.

Thanks!

Last edited:

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
What about printing a batch of the original Black CB.com T shirts.

I agree, I have both and the early version is just about transparent I've worn it so much. I would love to get another one and a long sleeve one as well.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
What color does the hooded sweat shirt come in?
Same colors as the t-shirts; white, gray or navy.

Someone asked once if I could print on a black shirt. It doesn't exactly follow the red, white and blue theme, but it might look cool. They never got back to me so I never printed it to see.