• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another printing of CB.com Flag t-shirts - Order deadline is Feb 6th, 2011

Louie

Bronco Guru
I'll order a couple ss T shirts.

1 youth large blue

1 youth large gray

Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks everyone. Looks like we'll hit the 20 mark easily, so it's a go. I'm just waiting to hear back from my print guy on timing. I'll then put the order page back up and give everyone a date to expect shipment.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Any thoughts on running a set with the main logo on the back and a small Bronco/Flag logo on the pocket. C'mon...that would be cool. :)

I'm not a huge fan of graphics on fronts of T's.

I'm not looking to be a pain...just a suggestion.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Put me downfor a couple XL and XXL Navy or black if you run them. Bought the grey hooded sweat and love it. Now I want some T's for me and my boy.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I would be interested in 4 items;
XL and S hoody sweatshirt (Not sure color options, gray first choice, navy second)
2 kids L t-shirts, one gray, one navy
Dennis

BCH BRCO

Jon,
I would like a kid's white tee shirt in small and medium. Also an adult white tee shirt large.
Pls pm for payment.
Thx

TheBroncoRanch

Bronco Guru
Jon, 1 Navy Adult Long sleeve XXL and 1 Navy youth medium for me please, Let me know how to pay

Tom

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
Admin - How do we actually place order and pay for these and when will the order be processed? I have never bought them, so don't know how it works. Thanks.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry for the delay everyone. My print guy has been out of town, but we should be set now.

I'll take orders up until Sunday Feb 6th and the shirts should be printed and ready to mail out around Feb 23rd. I know that's a month from now and I apologize again about the delay.

Here's the order form: http://classicbroncos.com/merchandise-tshirts.shtml

Everyone please use that page to place your order. (ie. posting your order in this thread isn't enough. I need you to use the order page to pay) If anyone doesn't want to do Paypal you can mail me a check. The address is on the bottom of the order page. BUT, if you do that please be sure I know what you're ordering before the deadline!

Thanks everyone for your patience!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
What about printing a batch of the original Black CB.com T shirts.
I talked to my print guy about that. The design is so old that both the artwork and screens need to be recreated for it, which will take some time. I do like that design and want to do another run of it. I think maybe in June/July? How does that sound?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Any thoughts on running a set with the main logo on the back and a small Bronco/Flag logo on the pocket. C'mon...that would be cool. :)

I'm not a huge fan of graphics on fronts of T's.

I'm not looking to be a pain...just a suggestion.
I can have the logo put on the back for just your shirt if you like.

At this point I don't want to delay the print process any further by doing new artwork like a pocket logo. Sorry.