• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another rock ski thread

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I didn't realize you did any damage at OCBR John. Looks good. Is this about the same technique you used on Ben's?

That's cause not many stuck around on Sunday to run the more challenging trails with me. That and I followed Gordon Bailie again.%)
I jammed my exhaust in so far it was melting the flare. Kept wondering what that smell was.

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 78
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 78
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 82

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
That's cause not many stuck around on Sunday to run the more challenging trails with me. That and I followed Gordon Bailie again.%)
I jammed my exhaust in so far it was melting the flare. Kept wondering what that smell was.

Holy smokes! (no pun intended) you did do some damage.....remind me to not follow Gordon %) . You guys must have really hit some tough stuff. I did not realize you guys were going to run on Sunday. Now I see why you decided to go with the rock skis now.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Holy smokes! (no pun intended) you did do some damage.....remind me to not follow Gordon %) . You guys must have really hit some tough stuff. I did not realize you guys were going to run on Sunday. Now I see why you decided to go with the rock skis now.

We usually do few good trails on Sunday, kind of a laid back last hoorah.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looks good John, thats the same way I copied and did mine with no problems so far. Most of them I saw did not connect to frame, if you did connect to frame and then to the body you would have some vibration issues. The body mounts isolating it from the frame would be useless.

David