• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another vendor issue!! This time WILD HORSES!!

Miker

Bronco Guru
Thought I would share this:

I ordered a part from WH on March 2nd only to see it substantialy less in a March special promotion in an email I recieved today. I contacted Johnny out there, who in less than about 15 minutes, emailed me to inform me that he was immediately issuing me a store credit for the difference.

If this is how they are going to continue to treat their customers,,,, well, I'll just have to keep coming back,,,,,,,,:-*

Thanks Johnny and WH!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Always had great service from Wild Horses. Glad to see they took care of you.

Henry

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Yep. They are great. I think they should set up a store on the East Coast so us fellers on the other side of the country don't have to wait a week for parts. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, too funny!! I just hate it when that happens...

bsquared

Contributor
Too Funny! Way to go WH! When I get my lift kit, it'll be from y'all

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
I got a mailer from WH detailing a discount, but I did not read it closely (expiration date). When I ordered my lift kit, I was about a week past the expiration date. When I asked about the discount flyer, He (don't remember who it was) pointed out that the discount ended a week before and then proceeded to give me the discount anyway. Jam up service and quality parts!

jeffh355

Yep. They are great. I think they should set up a store on the East Coast so us fellers on the other side of the country don't have to wait a week for parts. ;D

Personally I wish they were on the East Coast too! Being in So.Cal, not only do I pay shipping but I have to pay taxes too!!! But to jump on the band wagen... yea, they do a kick ass job!!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
You know, WH is one of the first places that I ever ordered parts and upgrades for my bronco! I thought they were the best back then and since then nothing has changed in my mind. ;D

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very Cool- looks like people actually read the whole post in 2012. I posted a thread last year with just the title "customer service, toms, wh, Duffs..." to call attention to a land use issue that was not getting many views. Had some folks in a fizz for just using the title :)

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
The bastiges! I hate it when people do the right thing. Makes for very boring reading...;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They did a similar thing for me with RCV axles, I missed a sale by a couple of days and they still gave me the sale price. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I have great service from all the bronco vendors.