• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another vendor issue!! This time WILD HORSES!!

AZ69EB

I had the great pleasure a few years ago to fly into Stockton with my family and was giving a personal tour of their facility by Mark.

All of them treated my family and I great. My son, at the time was 3, and was giving a no charge WH Hat by Mark. That made his day / trip to Northern Cal as he wore it proudly. He still has that hat five years later.

It was a great gesture as we just found out that my wife had breast cancer. We had not told anyone and in our mind it was going to be our last family trip together. Life can throw you curve balls and sometimes you get lucky and hit one out of the park. My wife is in remission and still with us. I wish I could say the say about Mark, God Speed.

A few years later Jim and his daughter sat behind us at the AZ Stampede during the raffle. Again, Jim and his daughter provided T-shirts as a gift to both my son and daughter. My daughter is now wearing my son’s t-shirt with pride. She calls the Mare, “ Daddy’s Bronco”.

I always look forward to see Jim and his family at any event. He and his team are a wealth of knowledge and are always willing to help anyone on and off the trail. I will always support a vendor who supports their customers and treat them like family!

69LUBR

They all are great people there. I must say, it is nice having them within driving distance.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I was really impressed with WH a couple years gao when they had the consoles on sale about this time of year. When I called to order one they offerd to send it down to the Stampede if I was going to save me shipping. Good folks, reliable and thoughtful. I have only ever dealt with WH, Toms, and Protofab and have been treated better then I treat family by all three.:cool:

70 Steed

Fortunately they are within driving distance for me. In fact I was just there last Monday. I ordered a Rockcrawler (Protofab) rear bumper.

WH is the best!

69LUBR

Darn It, I am so jealous! I think I need to relocate. ;D

You wouldn't like it here. Weather really sucks! I think it will get up to high 60's today. The sun is so bright out here. About 3.5 hours to the Rubicon Trail, boy that really sucks. Obviously I'm just joking. Spring like weather almost all year. Expensive but lots of nice people.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Jim and the crew at WH have always treated me right and this is why it is pretty rare to see any negative reports on here like seems to be the case with some others.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Jim and the crew at WH have always treated me right and this is why it is pretty rare to see any negative reports on here like seems to be the case with some others.

X2 on that for sure about the WH crew and the other vendors. They have all been good to me. Sometimes they aren't perfect but they usually come pretty darn close. ;D

Weevil

WH is great, helped me out by spending their their Time checking on dimensions of several parts . Kinda nice to know

69for5

Loc.
Olive Branch
Im about 20 minutes from them, but the trip always seems to take at least 4 hours ;D Cant help but to stand and drool as I scan the walls for goodies. My lil guy asks me all the time if we can go to the bronco store. He has a soft spot for all the lil matchbox toys and not to mention the kick ass golf cart that used to be in there.....wonder what ever happened to that thing.
A big thanx to them for all the great support and help!

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be in Fremont, CA next week, hope the job permits a long lunch to get over to their showroom!

Quoting myself ;D

Just got back to the hotel from the WH trip. Justin @ WH went above and beyond to help out- great service.

Mono

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Quoting myself ;D

Just got back to the hotel from the WH trip. Justin @ WH went above and beyond to help out- great service.

Mono

That's pretty cool brother, the nerve of those people bending over backwards to serve you. ;D

And you know... I have another complaint about them. On my last order they threw some WH stickers in the box AND I DID NOT ASK FOR THESE AND WAS NOT CHARGED EITHER! What is up with that? :p

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
Yes WH is incredable. I buy 95% of my parts from them and the other 5% is because they didnt have a certain item. They have always treated me and Colorado Classic Broncos great! I ordered a set of Warflares a few months back and they didnt have welting or screws in the box, made a phone call and no questions or arguments and the parts were at my door in notime. I also called Jim a while back to thank him for some things and he was busy so I just passsed the good words onto one of the guys. Wouldnt you know it later that day Jim called me back anways. Not too many owners will do that in this day and age. I hope to someday stop by their shop if I am ever in Cali. Hats off to Jim and the Crew and many more years of great customer service for the Bronco community.
113.gif