• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another vendor issue!! This time WILD HORSES!!

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll be in Fremont, CA next week, hope the job permits a long lunch to get over to their showroom!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I'll be in Fremont, CA next week, hope the job permits a long lunch to get over to their showroom!

That would be one long lunch break; it's 120 miles round trip... worth the drive though.

I just happen to be wearing my WH t-shirt right now; them and Tom's are my go-to places nearby (west coast).

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Mar. 08 16.55.gif
    ScreenHunter_03 Mar. 08 16.55.gif
    202.2 KB · Views: 13

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Well now I have a complaint. They sent me a catalog without me asking for it! Got it today. How dare they do such a thing, I didn't have to beg for it or anything.

(Thanks WH)

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I saw the thread title and thought "no way WH screwed someone over". Glad I was right!

Wild Horses has bent over backwards to do right by me more than once and I feel fortunate to have them only 43 miles away. Johnny usually greets me by name when I walk in, and once or twice I've called them half an hour before they close on a Friday urgently needing parts and without even asking they've said "hit the road now and we'll have the part waiting for you on the counter", staying there past closing to make sure I get what I need. Awesome customer service and a staff of Bronco enthusiasts. What more could you want?

1975 BRONCO

1975 Bronco
Loc.
Spanaway WA
WH is like buyings parts from your best friend!!!

Never had a problem either, have purchased some high dollar orders from them, shipping to Tacoma,WA. Always feel like I've got my money's worth!

markperry

Bronco Guru
I have never ordered anything from them, but NEVER heard anything bad about them!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Damn it Mike, thought I was gonna have to whoop you! Good deal, you should share that gift certificate. ;D

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
That's awesome you feel you were treated good. I would have wanted the difference put back on my credit card, not a store credit. That's just me but I guess WH would have done that too???

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
I just last week ordered 5.5 lift springs fry and rear and auto column parts and Justin helped me and as usual always very helpful and very knowledgable. Go wild horse and hey we need one in Georgia near summit racing in McDonough.

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
That's awesome you feel you were treated good. I would have wanted the difference put back on my credit card, not a store credit. That's just me but I guess WH would have done that too???

I'm pretty certain he would have been willing to do that, but, Johnny knows that I'm doing a total build up and I have much more ordering to do for a long time. It's all good.

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
The more I shop with them the more they become my go to parts place. I like Toms also but they don't have near the selection wild horses does.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
They've have the best, most informative catalog too for years now!! But Tom's is catching up! Both new catalogs are great, and are posted up right beside the toilet!!! They get read a couple times a day!!!!

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
They've have the best, most informative catalog too for years now!! But Tom's is catching up! Both new catalogs are great, and are posted up right beside the toilet!!! They get read a couple times a day!!!!

you taking laxatives to get to read those things so often,,,,,,:)

joe

Bronco Guru
maybe some other vendors who frequent this site can learn from such positive feedback

Doubt it!

Wild Horses have always been good to me too, there among the few I buy from

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Jim and the crew rock, props to a great group of guys behind the computer and behind the counter.