• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another vendor tale...

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
So I finally got enough money together to order some of the necessary parts for the EFI project. I ordered a new 23 gallon tank with pump and a couple of other little things from BC and I must say, I couldnt be more happy with the transaction. They even threw in the latest issue of Bronco Driver with the article about EFI conversions!! Awesome crew over there in Texas. Thanks guys!

I will give you guys a friendly advisory notice. If you change one address on their website, make sure you change both of them. Or else, your stuff might head to Georgia instead of Florida. Luckily, they intercepted it before it got there and only added a day to the shipping.

Thanks again Roxanne and Chuck for providing us with great product and greater service!!

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Send it to Alabama, I'll make sure you get it. Let me know how the project is coming along.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'll agree Good Crew & they've been tons of helps to all of us..I want to take my wife for a week end trip down in that area to see the Flowers and a side trip over to Chucks shop ..