• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

***Carolina Bronco Members***(Site Back Up)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's great news Chuck! Look forward to the site being back up.

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
well, I guess Paul made me a LIAR! I just sent him another email...no reply!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I keep checking on it ?:?

Any new updates?

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
guess i'm behind the times.. i just moved to seneca, sc about three months ago. what's the site? and anyone live near me? clemson or greenville area??

Luke

broncomatt

carolina broncos

Hey all,
Man I was sure this would only be a temperary thing. At least we can jump back into a yahoo format untill it can be figured out.
I was able to copy all the posted photos of URE(plus mine) and will be setting up a flicker photo gallery for all to see.
Hope every body has a good thanksgiving :cool:
Broncomatt

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The site is back up now! Thanks for your hard work Chuck!

z70what - I'm in Greenville. What brings you to Seneca?

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Thank guys for posting the site back up! I will change the title to reflect it,Chuck

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
well, after a few emails with Paul...I guess he showed me by dumping the site today. as of 2:20 the site is still down!Chuck

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Thanks Robert, I sent him another email...then wahla the site was back up in less than a minute.I guess we are gonna lose what we have for good. I'm just not smart enough to figure all this Sh*t out! I'll keep everyone posted the best that I can,Chuck