• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any EB Theft Deterrents??

Zillacon

Loc.
Hackin Away!
They'd need a flatbed to get my rigs with my deterents! And only will be able to do that if they get past my Lil Marine but I doubt it. He doesn't even let strangers get close during the day when I'm near by.
DSCN0168.jpg

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Don't get one of these! He'll show them where the keys are and go for a ride with them.

Get some good cement anchors and put a tiedown plate in your dirveway. Buy one of those good Harley lock cables and secure it to the driveway. If you wrapped it around the tie rod they wouldnt get far even if it broke loose.

Im going to fabricate a a hinged bar that connects to the dash bar on the cage. It will swing out of the way and lock in place when not in use.

Attachments

• Dogs 124 (Large).jpg
    Dogs 124 (Large).jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 16

Louie

Bronco Guru
Step one, a removable wheel I have seen driven with vicegrips.

How do they do that? Pick the lock? Saw the column in half? You'd still need a trailer or tow truck to make it very far.

Attachments

• sm steering wheel pic 1.JPG
    sm steering wheel pic 1.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 29