• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any North Fla, bronco drivers here?

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
Any North Fla, bronco drivers here? As in Jacksonville, Gainesville, St. Augustine, Palatka area? I need to find a good shop to finish what I started with my brakes. Just wondering if anyone here might know of a place that does good work for a reasonable $$$...

samjaxfl

Loc.
Neptune Beach
Not sure what can of worms you opened with your brakes but based on the post I would take it to north Florida off road (NFOR) and ask Tim for assistance. He has been very reasonable with things I have had them do in the past, not brake stuff but Dave his fabricator is really really talented, not that brakes is a fab issue. What part of St. A are you located, do you have a picture of your rig? steve@lendingpartners.biz

OP
OP
Warhead13

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
Not sure what can of worms you opened with your brakes but based on the post I would take it to north Florida off road (NFOR) and ask Tim for assistance. He has been very reasonable with things I have had them do in the past, not brake stuff but Dave his fabricator is really really talented, not that brakes is a fab issue. What part of St. A are you located, do you have a picture of your rig? steve@lendingpartners.biz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/dodger13/IMG_1373.jpg

I bought a Disc conversion kit and well, long story but I am a disabled vet ( disabled enough that I can't get much accomplished like I used to) and I started working on my bronco while stationed in South Dakota. Trailered it down and now don't have the facilities or the time to finish what I started. I have all new lines, the disc conversion, vacuum booster ( was manual ) and well, my rear drums are crap. Basically I want to get it on the road as soon as possible. I keep it at my in-laws farm in Palatka. Most of the shops around there are shady.. I live in Golf World Village part of ST. Aug...

instigator

I live in Fort White which is on hwy. 27 about 30 miles nw of Gainesville. Give me a pm and will be glad to help in ant way I can.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Permanent home in Jax (Westside/Ortega)
At school in Gainesville (til June)
In Apopka/Orlando on Co-Op til Decemeber
Back to Gainesville to graduate in spring 2008
who knows....

personally, if there is a problem that I can't fix or figure out, I take her to RPM Automotive on Roosevelt and let Tim look at her. He's always been very honest and very reasonable. Call and inquire about your situation, tell him Matt 'thay-lee' with a green 1977 bronco told you so.