• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody on the Nor Cal Bronco Forum?

racetra

Loc.
Arnold Ca
I live up in Arnold Ca. and have been trying to register on NCB but get the message that the Admin has disabled registration. Do any of you Nor Cal'rs know what is up with this. I have sent a couple of emails but no response. Is there another way to get ahold of them.

Thanks

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
They are migrating the forum and doing upgrades, been a lot of spamming going on so its been locked down recently. Shoot me a pm with your email and username you are trying to register and I'll forward it.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, they opened it up a few weeks ago for just a few days for those that had been trying to register, and the admin's spent their days fighting off spam-bots and other such malignancies.

Hopefully they'll get all that taken care of soon though. You're in good company, not being able to join in the fun.

Paul

70 Steed

What Paul said. Don't get discouraged by lack of response from the admin. He's busy with other things. Keep trying to contact him. They are upgrading to new software that is more resistant to spam attacks. I don't know when the upgrade will happen but they'll open it up to new members then.

I use to live in Arnold in the '70s. In fact I just sold my cabin up there.

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
I also tried to register a week or so ago. Never heard anything after I got the confirmation email. Now it doesn't even recognize my login info. I figured that it was because I used my Hotmail email account to register. I registered as HSACH as well, I will keep trying and hopefully I get through. There have been a few things for sale on there that I might have purchased but couldn't since I didn't have an account. Seems like a good group of guys/girls.

WARDOG

Loc.
Graniteville, CA
I visited the site yesterday but just perused and didn't post anything.
I just registered about a month ago and it went without a hitch.

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
x2 on what Tito said.

Migrating and spam... should be fixed soon.