• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody used Jeffs Bronco Graveyard 11 pack rear springs

stus70brc

Contributor
Anybody used Jeffs Bronco Graveyard 11 pack rear springs 3.5" or 5.5"? They say there made in the USA. They are cheaper($125.00) than the Super flex (Deaver) they sell

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I have heard that they are stiff as hell.
Deaver's from JBG on two of my rigs - love them.
I would not cheap out on leaf springs.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Go with the Deaver Superflex they sell, you won't be sorry.
I have the 3 1/2" springs and sure they cost a bit more, but when matched up with the Superflex coils they sell my rig rides better than my pickup. I'm also running a hardtop and 33" spare tire.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Another vote for the Superflex. I think I heard that the cheaper leafs were from SuperStiff or Skystiffer...not heard much good on them. Love my Deavers.

OP
OP
stus70brc

stus70brc

Contributor
Thanks, Whats a good set of rear springs to go with a set of Cage 5.5 coils(other than Cage springs)?

Silverhorse

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pensacola
Newbie, respond in quotes so folks will know who your addressing. Freakin' newbies! BTW Happy Big 40 Old timer;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another vote for the Superflex. I think I heard that the cheaper leafs were from SuperStiff or Skystiffer...not heard much good on them. Love my Deavers.

Done both. Superlift were super-stiffy's (but Tom's were way stiffer!). Skyjackers not so much. Actually they're quite flexy and moderate riding. All of the above were each company's "basic" lift springs (5 or 6 leaves) for a 3.5" kit. About an inch less rating for the Skyjackers, so I added 1" blocks to bring them up to the same height. Probably why they ride better. Less spring, less arch.
Tom's basic springs were the stiffest by far.

Bear in mind that all of the above were old issue. Tom's being over ten years ago now, Superlift's 9 years, and Skyjackers about 5. So things might have changed since then.
Hopefully!

Paul

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yea I do but i need the 5.5 rear springs that's for the 3.5 rear springs right?

Yep, that is advertised as 3.5 but you might want to call on their 5.5 to see what they can do on those ;)