• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anybody USING CAGE coils????

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I am SSSOOO tempted to jump on this mass-buy, the price is right. I wasn't even in the market for coils, but I like the Progressive rate design.
I would just feel better if someone replies: "yeah I've been running them for years and love them".

Eoth

Bronco Guru
"yeah I've been running them for years and love them".

I'm lying, but did I make you feel better? For the record, I am in the same boat as you, but I think that I will go for it. I'll let you know the outcome in a couple of years.. Come on 90 bucks?!!? What is the worst outcome...

highrlr

Loc.
Bismarck, ND
Yeah I figured the same thing, $90 bucks in the world of modding broncos is pretty cheap, thats why i ordered my set this afternoon. Gotta be better than my old school ranchos!

marriedguy1

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
I'm ordering some springs as soon as I get paid for some ebay junk I just sold. However my Bronco won't be on the road/trail for at least 3 more months (prolly more like 6 months, but I can dream).

Amac70

ME
well im not running em yet but i stopped by at there shop the other day and talked to jim about em. Then he flexed out his bronco with them on and man it was impressive. They flex very well and being progressive they should ride nice to.i can see that shop eating a lot of my money in the future. there going to have some good products coming out pretty soon it sounds like.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
If not mistaken, he is a long term Duff ex-employee that was on the design end of some of there products. If true then I would assume he knows what specs, quality and vendors to use.