• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone have an S&W rollcage?

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
Just ordered there 10point cage... including outriggers (frame tie ins). Anyone have pics of one? comments? pro/con's

ElkhartBronco

Loc.
Cedar Bluff
If you don't mind, what was shipping for that cage? I checked out the website they have and their prices are not too bad. Keep us posted on what the quality is like, sounds interesting to me.

OP
OP
ugly_od_eb

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
Im not sure, see i bought 1500 bucks worth of body panels since i rolled it and my dad threw in the cage and a new MIG welder for me to mock up. But i will take detailed pics of the install. stay tuned

Amac70

ME
I have one i put in about 5 years ago. Went together pretty well. They sent me wrong size bars for the front at first but sent me the right ones right away after i called ended up being better used the wrong ones for the front in the back and made a full family cage out it. I modified it to fit my needs don't know what it was supposed to look like origianlly anymore i also added some stuff to it. used to have pics of when i built but don't seem to be on the net anymore.

shornken%20truck.JPG

67ster

Bronco Guru
S &W is a top notch outfit that supply lots of roll bars for drag racers plus all types of chassis related bracketry. Prices are right and their quality is fine.