• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone in South Dakota???

72Guinevere

Heading to south dakota first week in September black hills area. Looking for bronco people wanna meet up and adventure? I get nervous out there with just obe vehicle and the kids. We are not going crawling up Halejohns or captain crunch just mild family fun. Would love to hang with new folks.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Back to the top.
Hopefully you can hook up with some of the great members here! Sounds like a nice trip.
How long will you be in the area? The whole week in one region, or traveling far and wide?

Best of luck. And have fun!

77Bronco636

We did a family trip out there last week (wife drove the new Wildtrak that came in just before we left, i drove my Heep Gladiator as we have 6 in our family so if we all go we take to vehicals)….we stayed in Lead just outside of Deadwood (this was our home base for the week)….seen a few EB and talked to a couple owners too……real nice people and beautiful county out there!!! We did not wheel at all but did see a lot of the sites in the state, Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Hills, Bad Lands, Wind Cave, etc…….even went further west to Devils Towers….hope you can meet up with a few members from here, have a great trip!!! I will be going back again one day as we really liked the area and people!!

OP
OP
72Guinevere

72Guinevere

We did a family trip out there last week (wife drove the new Wildtrak that came in just before we left, i drove my Heep Gladiator as we have 6 in our family so if we all go we take to vehicals)….we stayed in Lead just outside of Deadwood (this was our home base for the week)….seen a few EB and talked to a couple owners too……real nice people and beautiful county out there!!! We did not wheel at all but did see a lot of the sites in the state, Black Hills, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black Hills, Bad Lands, Wind Cave, etc…….even went further west to Devils Towers….hope you can meet up with a few members from here, have a great trip!!! I will be going back again one day as we really liked the area and people!!
We love the black hills back before kids we use to take the rock crawler up there all the time now its just mild adventures in the 72 which i quiet enjoy hopefully not everyone is back home at supercel... we are skipping the local super cel in Bv because momma is missing South Dakota.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
My mom is from South Dakota, East side though. We did a trip to the Black Hills last year with all of the family. Had a great time. Towed the Bronco out there and drove all the mountain roads. Interesting part was that there was a "takeover" event for everyone with a Vanderhall roadster. Pretty cool, and in my opinion, look better than other 3 wheelers out there.

https://vanderhallusa.com/models-new-classic-2022/

OP
OP
72Guinevere

72Guinevere

My mom is from South Dakota, East side though. We did a trip to the Black Hills last year with all of the family. Had a great time. Towed the Bronco out there and drove all the mountain roads. Interesting part was that there was a "takeover" event for everyone with a Vanderhall roadster. Pretty cool, and in my opinion, look better than other 3 wheelers out there.

https://vanderhallusa.com/models-new-classic-2022/
It seems like there is a take over there every week! Raptors Toyotas ect why dont we do a EB takeover????

OP
OP
72Guinevere

72Guinevere

Back to the top.
Hopefully you can hook up with some of the great members here! Sounds like a nice trip.
How long will you be in the area? The whole week in one region, or traveling far and wide?

Best of luck. And have fun!
5 days just in the black hills from custer to Sturgis nemo and deadwood

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heading to south dakota first week in September black hills area. Looking for bronco people wanna meet up and adventure? I get nervous out there with just obe vehicle and the kids. We are not going crawling up Halejohns or captain crunch just mild family fun. Would love to hang with new folks.

I mean avoid it this week lol What a great part of the country STILL wanna go hit sturgis one year on the bike too